1 - This could be caused due to a bad disc. Changing the disc should eliminate the problem. A blank, single-layer DVD-R disc is recommended (make sure it is not DVD+R).
2 - If the issue persists, please follow these instructions: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204040813
3 - If the issue still persists, despite following all the above instructions, please provide the following information:
- What Operating System is installed on your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- What version of RealPlayer is installed on your PC? (Here's how to check the version: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513)
- What steps do you follow and when does the program crash?
- What is the format of the files you are trying to burn? (To learn how to check it, open your RealPlayer Library, right-click on the file/s in question, select the ''Details'' option from the drop-down menu and the format of the file will be displayed in the new pop-up window.)
- What is the exact message that appears on your desktop?
- NB! Please send us screen shots showing the steps you follow and the results. To learn how to take a screen shot, please follow the steps from the article below: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039473
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.