Regarding the sound distortion, please follow the steps from the article below:
If the issue persists, please provide the following information:
- What Operating System is installed on your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- What version of RealPlayer is installed on your PC? (Here's how to check the version: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513)
- What is the format of the files you are trying to trim/play? (To learn how to check it, open your RealPlayer Library, right-click on the file/s in question, select the ''Details'' option from the drop-down menu and the format of the file will be displayed in the new pop-up window.)
- Do you receive these difficulties with all file formats, or only with a specific one?
- Please send us one of the files causing the issue for test purposes.
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.