You can follow the either of the following method to play your video in full screen.
1. While the video is playing, please right on the video and select Full screen Video. Please find the screenshot.
2. While the video is playing, press and hold CTRL key and press key 3 to go to full screen.
In the meantime, you may also change the screen resolution size and then attempt to play the DVD.
If the issue persists, please provide the following information:
• Is this happening to all DVD's or just with a particular one?
• Are you using a dual monitor?
• What version of RealTimes or RealPlayer is installed? (See https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513)
• What is the operating system of your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
Small picture during dvd
I have RP plus on my pc and when I'm playing a dvd the picture is only about .25 of the screen.
Tried changing the settings on my pc but no help.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.
Realplayer is 126.96.36.199
Res change on pc does not work
Its if the full picture was a rectangle my full picture only shows up as the upper left quarter of the total rectangle leaving the other 3 quarters blank.
So I get the full picture but smaller in the upper left corner when on full screen
Would you please send us a screen shot that best describes the problem. Here is how to do it: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039473-Sending-a-screen-shot-to-Technical-Support-Windows-