RealPlayer cannot play files that your computer does not recognize. To install the codecs required for your system to recognize other types of files, download and install the media player or its codec package that was originally designed to play back that media.
To resolve the issue, please install latest K-Lite codec from the links below:
K-Lite Codec pack - http://fileforum.betanews.com/download/KLite-Codec-Pack_Full/1094057842/3
Note: Once K-Lite codec is installed, reboot the computer and then try to play.
If you still unable to play the videos, please provide the following information:
. What happens when try to pay?
• What is the file format?
• Did you receive any error message? What does it say?
• Is this happening to all videos, on all sites or just with a particular one?
• What web browser do you use, and which version? (See https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/207275617)
• What version of RealTimes or RealPlayer is installed? (See https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513)
• What is the operating system of your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
• Do you have any security software installed (Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)?
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.