Skip to main content
Video download fails or is very slow in Internet Explorer
When I try to download a video using Internet Explorer, the download process takes a really long time and sometimes still fails. What can I do?
- Copy the URL of the video from the address bar.
- Select "Download This Video" to get the RealDownloader pop up.
- Click the "x" in the RealDownloader on that video to cancel the current download.
- In the RealDownloader, select the "Download a video from a web link" box [A].
- Paste the web link to download [B] and click the down arrow. The downloader will search for the video and automatically download it.