How can I get the Download This Video button to appear in Internet Explorer?
First, make sure your computer meets the requirements for the Download This Video button.
Next, make sure the Download button is properly configured in Internet Explorer.
Watch this video to learn how, or follow the instructions below.
1. Click Tools (the cog icon at the upper right of the browser window).
2. Click Internet Options.
3. Choose Advanced. Make sure "Enable third-party browser extensions" is checked and click OK.
4. Go back to Tools and select Manage Add-ons.
5. Locate "RealNetworks Download and Record Plugin" (see image below for an example).
6. Ensure that it says "Enabled" under the Status column.
7. If it is disabled, click on the plugin name.
8. In the lower portion of the window, click Enable and click OK or Close. Then close and reopen Internet Explorer.
If you have tried these steps are still not seeing the Download This Video button, try this: In RealTimes, with the player open on your desktop, click the logo in the upper left and select Download a Video – this opens the downloader and you can paste in the URL of the video you wish to download.
As a final troubleshooting step, try uninstalling and reinstalling RealPlayer.