Why is the payment page blank (or showing "This page can't be displayed") when I try to enter or update my payment information?
Our payment processing system no longer supports certain older versions of browsers. This update ensures that we maintain the highest security standards and promote the safety of your data.
Currently, our payment page is compatible only with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox 27 and higher
- Google Chrome 38 and higher
- Safari versions 7 and higher for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher (desktop)
If you receive an error, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version and then trying again to place your order or update your payment information.
Note: If you are using Internet Explorer 11 and receive an error message, you may need to update your settings. Go to Settings > Internet Options then select the Advanced tab. Remove the checkmark from "Use TLS 1.0."
If you are using Internet Explorer 9 or 10 on Windows 7 or higher and do not want to update your browser, you may also be able to resolve this problem by enabling TLS 1.1 and 1.2 in your browser. Here's how:
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. Scroll down to the end of the list and click to check the boxes next to "Use TLS 1.1" and "Use TLS 1.2".
5. Click the OK button.