Has anyone's Realplayer stopped playing videos. I reinstalled it, still does not play.
Does not Videos from Library after reinstalling.
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Please follow these steps to resolve your issue.
1. Open RealPlayer.
2. Click the RealPlayer logo, then Preferences.
3. In the Category pane, select Hardware.
- Under Video Card Compatibility, move the slider bar Most reliable.
- Click OK twice to save the changes.
- Close out of RealPlayer, restart it, and sign back in.
- If this does not work, set Video Card Compatibility back to its default.