I was downloading a lot of YT videos yesterday (8/1/20) but today am unable to download anything on YT. I tested a couple other sites (FB/Fox) and was successful though.
Tried downloading in the following browsers, Google, Edge, and Firefox with very little success. Tried to "restart the downloader". Then restart my computer. No Good.
Followed these steps to update RealDownloader.
1. Typed Internet Options in the Windows search bar and opened Google Chrome and clicked Internet Options.
2. Under Browsing History, clicked Delete and Delete again when prompted.
3. Clicked OK and closed Internet Options/Chrome.
4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
5. Clicked the Download This Video button. (I still received "No videos to download" message at this time)
6. Closed all Windows and restarted my PC.
7. Went back to my web browser and tried to download a video.<--still no go!!!!