Need help or have feedback? Post your question or comment below. If you need help, please try searching for an answer first—we have hundreds of articles that can answer many questions instantly!
Unable to download videos - (26th June, 2019) UPDATE!!
We resolved the Downloader issue.
Please follow these instructions to resolve your downloader issue.
1. Type Internet Options in the Windows search bar or open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options.
2. Under Browsing History, click Delete and Delete again when prompted.
3. Click OK and close Internet Options/Internet Explorer.
4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
5. Click the Download This Video button. (You will still receive "No videos to download" message at this time)
6. Close all Windows and restart your PC.
7. Go back to your web browser and download a video. (You should be able to download videos again)