Note: RealTimes is now available for Macintosh computers. Read more.
Please note, we are no longer updating or supporting RealPlayer SP for Macintosh, though you are certainly welcome to keep using it. New accounts can no longer be created on RealPlayer SP (sign-in is no longer available).
Minimum system requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 to 10.8
- 512Mb RAM
- G4, G5 or Intel processor
- 150 MB available disk space for download and installation
- Internet connection
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2GB RAM
- Intel processor
- Broadband internet connection
How can I tell if my system meets these requirements?
To view the System Information on your Mac:
1. Click on the Apple icon in the top left hand corner of your screen.
2. Select About this Mac.
3. You can view the Basic System Information here.
4. Click the More Info button to generate a full report on your Mac.