How do I upgrade to the newest RealPlayer Plus? If I had a previous version, do I have to pay again?
If you previously purchased RealPlayer Plus, you will need to either subscribe to RealTimes Premium or purchase RealPlayer Plus 18 to maintain your Plus features (such as DVD burning, advanced CD burning, etc.) To receive a discount on an annual RealTimes subscription, please click the RealPlayer or RealPlayer Cloud logo in the upper left of your player and select "Check for Update." Previous Plus users will also get a discount on their RealPlayer Plus 18 purchase (if using the same account credentials).
Note: If you install the new version after paying for RealPlayer Plus 18, you may see a window asking you if you want to "Continue without Plus" or "Upgrade to Plus." Because you have already paid, you should click Continue without Plus--you will need to do this twice. There is no separate download for RealPlayer Plus; the Plus premium features are unlocked after download by signing in.
Windows XP/Vista: We no longer offer a Plus version for these operating systems.
To subscribe to RealTimes Premium or Unlimited: click here for more information.
To purchase RealPlayer Plus 18:
1. If you haven't already, download the latest free version from http://www.real.com.
2. Open RealPlayer and click the orange "Upgrade to Plus" button in the upper right of the player.
3. Follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
4. Sign in with the email address and password you created for your account.
5. At this point, additional components will be installed to provide your Plus features.
6. Enjoy using your new features!