How do I set RealTimes and RealPlayer to use no proxy?
Proxies can block the video or audio stream in RealTimes. If you're having trouble watching or listening to a clip or downloading a track, adjusting your settings to No proxy may be the solution:
1. Open your applicaiton and make sure you are connected to the Internet.
2. Click the application logo in the upper left, then choose Preferences.
3. In the Category pane under Connection, click Proxy.
4. Under Streaming Settings, click the Change Settings button (in the bottom-right corner).
5. Under both PNA and RTSP Proxies and HTTP Proxy, click No proxy.
6. Click OK twice to save your changes.
7. Close RealPlayer, reopen it, then attempt to play the clip again or download your tracks again.