How do I set RealPlayer to use HTTP only?
On some networks, you may need to configure RealPlayer to use the HTTP Only option to connect to the Internet. This option allows the application operating behind strict firewalls to access network traffic.
To set RealPlayer to receive content via HTTP only:
1. In RealPlayer, click the application logo in the upper left and select Preferences. The Preferences box opens.
2. In the Category pane under Connection, click Network Transports.
3. Select the Manually configure connection settings check box.
4. Click the RTSP Settings button.
5. Clear the top three boxes, then make sure the Attempt to use HTTP for all content check box is selected.
6. Click the PNA Settings button.
7. Clear the top three boxes, then make sure the Attempt to use HTTP for all content check box is selected.
8. Click OK twice to save your changes, then try to connect again.