How do I uninstall and reinstall RealPlayer for Mac OS X?
Most problems with RealPlayer for Mac OS X can be resolved by resetting the player. If that does not work, you can remove (uninstall) and then reinstall it.
1. Click Help on the menu.
2. Select Reset RealPlayer from the drop-down menu.
3. When prompted, click the Reset button. This signs you out of RealPlayer.
Note: After the reset, you will be given an option to restore your favorite settings.
If RealPlayer continues to exhibit problems, you can uninstall it and then install a new copy:
1. Drag your current copy of the RealPlayer application to the Trash.
Note: You can use the Finder's File > Find feature to look for any previous installations; just search for RealOne and RealPlayer.
2. From the Finder menu, choose Empty Trash.
3. Download a fresh copy of RealPlayer SP for Mac OS X by clicking here.
Download a fresh copy of RealTimes for Mac OS X by clicking here.