Why doesn't the Download This Video button appear on videos that I am watching?
If your download is successful, but you have problems finding or playing the video, please check this list of articles instead.
Generally, the Download This Video button will appear only if all of the following are true:
- You have the latest build of RealPlayer.
We are no longer making updates to RealPlayer Cloud, RealPlayer 16, or older versions, so we cannot guarantee that Download This Video will work when those versions are installed.
If you have an older version installed, please update to the latest version.
- You are using a supported browser:
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, 11 (button disabled in Private Browsing Mode)
- Firefox 37 and above 32–bit (button disabled in Private Browsing Mode)
- Google Chrome 35+, 32–bit
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
- Macintosh: Safari and Firefox (Mac users, click here)
- The latest Adobe Flash Player is installed on your computer. (Click here to install it.)
- The website is not preventing viewers from downloading their content.
If your download consists only of an ad or just a few seconds of the video, then the video is not available for download.
To open a test video in a new page, click here.
If you are still experiencing problems, click the appropriate article below to ensure that your browser settings are correct.