How do I change my email address or password in my RealNetworks online account?
Note: If you have RealPlayer Cloud, at this time it is not possible to change the email address on your account; we are working to make this option available in the near future.
If you are on RealPlayer 16 or earlier, you can change your email address through My Account:
1. Visit My Account at https://account.real.com/acct/login.html.
2. Log into your account using your old email address and account password.*
3. From the main My Account page, click Edit My Information.
4. From the next page, click Edit My Email Address.
5. Type the new email address and click Save Changes.
*Don't remember your password? If you don't know your password, click the Have you forgotten your password? link and enter your email address. We'll send you an email with a link you can click to reset your password. After you click the link and provide the required information, you can reset your password.
If you no longer have access to the email address you used to sign up for your account, contact Customer Support.
Getting a blank page when resetting your password? Click here.