How do I change my email address or password in my RealNetworks online account?
RealTimes and RealPlayer Cloud
Note: If you have RealTimes or RealPlayer Cloud, at this time it is not possible to change the email address on your account; we are working to make this option available in the near future.
To update your account information for RealTimes:
1. Go to https://realtimes.real.com/myaccount
2. If you are not already signed in, sign in with your email address and password.
3. Click Account in the left-hand column.
4. The Account Settings page opens. On this page you can change your name, password, account photo, and default language, and also adjust your notification settings.
RealPlayer 16 or earlier
1. Visit My Account at https://account.real.com/acct/login.html.
2. Log into your account using your old email address and account password.*
3. From the main My Account page, click Edit My Information.
4. On the next page, click the appropriate link to edit your name, email address, or password.
5. Enter the new information and click Save Changes.
*Don't remember your password? If you don't know your password, click the Have you forgotten your password? link and enter your email address. We'll send you an email with a link you can click to reset your password. After you click the link and provide the required information, you can reset your password.
If you no longer have access to the email address you used to sign up for your account, contact Customer Support.
Getting a blank page when resetting your password? Click here.