Why am I unable to play the MP3 CDs I created with RealPlayer?
If your CD player can play MP3 CDs, but cannot play the MP3 CD you created with RealPlayer, check the specifications of your CD player:
- Does the MP3 CD player support multi-session CDs?
- Does it support folders?
- What is the maximum number of files and folders supported?
- What is the maximum bitrate of MP3 files that can be played?
If this information is unavailable, you can experiment with creating MP3 CDs with various options to determine which options work best with your CD player.
Try each of the following options in RealPlayer:
* Create multi-session CDs.
* Create CDs with or without folders.
* Create playlists on CDs.
Please read Burning to a CD for more information on creating an MP3 CD.