What operating system and web browser do I need to use RealPlayer with RealTimes?
The desktop RealPlayer with RealTimes software is designed to work on the following:
- Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit)
- Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, or Enterprise (32- or 64-bit) in Desktop Mode
- Windows 10
- Google Chrome current version, and two previous versions
- Mozilla Firefox current version, and two previous versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Edge (Windows 10 browser)
- CPU: i3 or faster
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard disk: 1.5 GB available free space
The RealTimes website (https://realtimes.real.com) will work with the above systems as well as on Windows XP and Vista, and Macintosh computers running Safari 5 or higher.
RealTimes is available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Roku at http://www.real.com/getapps.