How can I update the RealDownloader in RealPlayer 20/20 or RealPlayer 22?
Using RealPlayer v.18? Please scroll down!
Updated software is available to all RealPlayer customers with Windows operating systems. By using the most recent version of the Downloader, you can resolve problems you might be having with the inability to download videos.
To make sure you are using the latest version, check to see whether there is an update available:
1. Open RealPlayer.
2. Click the logo, then Check for Update:
- If the Message Center window appears, click Other Software to get the latest version of RealDownloader.
Note: If you are using RealPlayer v.18, please follow these steps.
1. Open Internet Options from the Search window.
2. Under General Tab, click Delete in Browsing History and follow prompts.
3. Close Internet Options.
Once you are done resetting your Internet Options, please follow these steps:
1. Using Chrome, Firefox or Edge, go to YouTube.com and play any video and click the Downloader button. (This action will still show "Unable to download" message)
2. Close all Windows
3. Restart your PC