What is Mobile Download?
Have you ever watched a video online or in your mobile apps and wished you could download it to watch later?
Mobile Download is a new RealPlayer Mobile feature that allows you to download videos to your RealPlayer PC library or to your Mobile device*. You can download most videos if the app supports Sharing. When you see a video that you want to keep, click the Share icon in the mobile app. In the “Share to” list, choose “Add to RealPlayer”. Choose if you want to download to your PC or Mobile device*. That’s it!
RealPlayer Mobile will instruct your RealPlayer PC or Mobile device* to download the video depending on what you choose.
To use the Mobile Download feature to download videos to your PC, Mobile Access must be enabled on your RealPlayer PC. Click here for more information about Mobile Access.
Here are the instructions to use this feature.
- Play a video from your streaming app.
- Tap Share from the streaming app.
- Scroll and tap on Add to RealPlayer.
- Choose the computer name or the Mobile device you want to add this video to be downloaded.
* Available with plan upgrade