We are aware of this issue and our Technical Department is investigating. Once we have an update on the status of this issue, we will let you know.
Until it is fixed, try the following instructions.
1. Right-click on the RealTimes icon in the taskbar next to the system clock and choose Download Videos.
2. Copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download and click the arrow.
3. Alternately, you can click “Restart RealDownloader” in the RealTimes icon available in the taskbar next to the system clock.
4. Follow instructions from https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/214170087
5. Try downloading videos using alternate browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox
I’m sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you and want you to know that we appreciate your business.
Note: I wanted to let you know that we have edited your original post to remove your email address to protect your privacy. We do recommend that you refrain from posting personal information in a public Community forum.