I have the same problem worked fine two days ago now nothing will download from youtube.
All of a sudden music videos on YouTube cannot be downloaded. No video is detected. Other types of videos on YouTube can be downloaded with no problems.
Il post è chiuso ai commenti.
Frank & Moroe,
Can you please let us know the following information:
1. Please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer.
2. Right click on videodl and click Properties and then the Details tab.
Please provide us with the version number you see there.
Could you also provide us with a sample URL that you are trying to download?
The product version: 2020.05.08.0 and a url this happens at is : https://youtu.be/HE9nLWFZ6ac
Technology, as you know it is constantly and ever changing for the better.
That being said, YouTube and other websites are also constantly making changes to their websites by introducing newer technologies. Every time they make such changes and introduce newer technologies, it breaks our RealDownloader.
Our engineers have always been able to resolve these issues and as always, we have resolved the current downloader issue.
To resolve the downloader issue, please restart your computer and try again. If it still fails, can you please follow these steps and try again?
1. Open Internet Options from the search window.
2. Under General Tab, click Delete in Browsing History and follow prompts.
3. Close Internet Options.
Once you are done resetting your Internet Options, please follow these steps:
1. Using Chrome, Firefox or Edge, go to YouTube.com and play any video and click the Downloader button. (This action will still show "Unable to download" message)
2. Close all Windows
3. Restart your PC
Now try your video. If the issue persists, please let us know.
Thanks, this worked like a charm!