I used Real Player for years and have the Premium plan 25 GB. I never had a problem recording a video. I tried everything listed to fix this and displays when I hit the record tab at the top "no videos found at that web address" I changed Internet Options to Real Downloader enabled. So what is the solution?
I did all the following:
1. Type Internet Options in the Windows search bar or open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options.
2. Under Browsing History, click Delete and Delete again when prompted.
3. Click OK and close Internet Options/Internet Explorer.
4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
5. Click the Download This Video button. (You will still receive "No videos to download" message at this time)
6. Close all Windows and restart your PC.
7. Go back to your web browser and download a video. (You should be able to download videos again)
I WAS NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS!!