The following article should help with the issue you are having: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/235180047?
Note: I would like to offer you another method of downloading: with the player open on your desktop, click the logo in the upper left and select Download a Video – this opens the RealDownloader and you can copy the video link from your internet browser (Edge, Firefox or Google Chrome) and paste it in RealDownloader; please see the attached screen shots:
If the issue persists, please provide the following information:
- What Operating System is installed on your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- What version of RealPlayer is installed on your PC? Here's how to check the version: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513
- Which Internet browser do you use: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox? Do you experience the same difficulties while using all the Internet browsers?
- Is this happening to all videos, on all sites or just with a particular one (YouTube)?
- Do you receive any error messages? What is the exact message that appears on your desktop?
- Please send us screen shots showing the steps you follow and the results. To find out how to take a screen shot, please follow the steps from this article: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039473
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.