I am having the same problem.
Uploads to cloud failing.
Over the last few days I can not upload to the cloud, lots of space available, windows updated, several reboots done, but the upload starts then fails within a couple of minutes.
To resolve this issue, try signing out and re-sign into RealTimes application. In addition you can also follow the article:
If you are still unable to upload videos, please provide the following information:
• Did you receive any error messages? What does it say?
• Is this happening to all videos or just with a particular one?
• Did you try uploading videos via RealTimes web app (https://realtimes.real.com/account)?
• What version of RealTimes app is installed?
• What is the operating system of your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.
1. I have singed out and in a couple times.
2. The article has nothing I haven't already checked.
3. There is no error message accept upload failed, the message is in red. The upload starts as normal, the time goes to maybe 10 mins. then changes to maybe 50mins. ie. it keeps changing. You see a certain % done, then it reduces, then it fails.
4. Fail on all videos, which are properly encoded mp4.
5. The app only shows me the videos already in the cloud, it doesn't show the ones I want to upload.
6. My update says I have the latest available software.
7. Windows 10 fully updated, including KB4015438.
Hope this helps, thanks.
Just as an additional test, I took a video out of the cloud and attempted to re upload it, this also failed, so it's not the video. My speed is consistent and steady at 25.73 down & 15.19 Mbps up.
Same EXACT ISSUES. Upload fails from all devices. Resigning in does not work. Problem on your end I think!
The problem seems to have been resolved by yourselves since I am now able to upload. Since I presume you folks at Real Times will see this, I would like to suggest areas where your customer service can be improved.
Overseas customers like myself can not get toll free calls, yesterday I phoned which was costing me $2/min, and listened to the recorded male voice tell me three times to keep holding until someone was available, then came a ladies voice simply saying "good bye," money wasted by me. Nowhere can you find an e-mail address to contact customer support, only this blog, for overseas customers this sucks, otherwise Real Times is very good.
I'm glad to hear that this is working for you now! Thank you for letting us know.
Meanwhile, thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Your insights and opinions will help us in our ongoing efforts to enhance our products and services. We are no longer able to offer phone support or remote assistance.