This can happen if there is a faulty/corrupted audio or video file in your library. Please follow these instructions to resolve your issue.
1. Open RealPlayer.
2. Click the RealPlayer logo, then Preferences.
3. In the Category pane, select Hardware.
- Under Video Card Compatibility, move the slider bar Most reliable.
- Click OK twice to save the changes.
- Close out of RealPlayer, restart it, and sign back in.
- If this does not work, set Video Card Compatibility back to its default.
If the issue persists, please follow the instructions from the below link to resolve your issue. (These instructions are slightly different from reinstalling RealPlayer which you already did a few times)
Please note: If you have any playlists created, you will have to recreate them.