If you don't wish to see the Download This Video button when watching videos online, then follow the below article:
Disabling "drop down" tab for downloading videos in browsers?
How can I disable the browser hack that adds the download videos drop down? I find it gets in the way and is really annoying.
댓글을 남기려면 로그인하세요.
It shows up even when I'm not watching videos online, it overlays the top line of all of my browser sessions, very annoying, thanks for the link will try it. But then, since RealPlayer no longer plays quicktime videos, maybe I don't need it at all.
Thanks that worked.
I'm glad to hear that this is working for you now! Thank you for letting us know.
The referenced instructions (https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204040453) don't work in my (current) version of RealPlayer. I can't find the following anyplace:
3. In the Preferences window, uncheck "Turn on Download This Video in Chrome, Edge and FireFox Browsers" and click the radio button next to "Don't show". Click Ok.
Has that been moved to a new location? I looked all through Preferences. (You know, this is a VERY intrusive feature.)
Don, what version of RealPlayer are you on? The following instructions are the correct ones.
It's kinda confusing and poorly designed. It took me nearly 15 minutes to figure it out. So I wanted to share this information with everyone.
1. First you need to hover your mouse toward the very top of your browser, still you see the intrusive drop-down RealPlayer Logo. Note: It's Blue
2. Then double-click the Gear icon in the right-lower corner
You should see the box (below).
3. Press the Realplayer Logo in the left-hand corner (Shaded in black).
4. Uncheck (Turn on Download This Video in Chrome, edge, Firebox Browsers.
Then Click Ok,