These instructions have resolved the issue for all our users.
Please follow these instructions to resolve your downloader (titles) issue.
1. Type Internet Options in the Windows search bar or open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options.
2. Under Browsing History, click Delete and Delete again when prompted.
3. Click OK and close Internet Options/Internet Explorer.
4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
5. Click the Download This Video button. (You will still receive no titles at this time)
6. Close all Windows and restart your PC.
7. Go back to your web browser and download a video. (You should be able to download videos again with the titles)
If the issue has not resolved for you, please provide us this information.
Please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer and look for a file name videodl.exe. Can you please right click on it and go to Properties. We would like you to click the Details tab and let me know what the Product Version is?
Please note: It should be 2019.07.30.