Let me inform you, when you download files using RealPlayer the downloaded videos will be saved in your hard drive. RealPlayer will only have a shortcut to that file in RealPlayer library. It wont store the videos in any external server. If you install RealPlayer on another computer you need to transfer the downloaded videos from the old computer to new one using an external hard disk or any storage device. As you stated that your computer stolen, If you don't have the back up for those files, then you have to download once again from the source you downloaded before.
If you have uploaded the videos to cloud storage, you can use the PC web browser and access RealTimes to download the uploaded videos. Here's how:
- Go to https://realtimes.real.com/
- Enter your login credentials.
- Select the video and then right click.
- Select Download from the list.
If you have a back for those files using thumb drive or external hard drive and then connect it to the computer. Copy the tracks to the computer and follow the instructions given below to import those tracks to the RealTimes library.
- Open RealTimes.
- Select File from the menu.
- Click Add Files To Library.
- Locate the media clips on your computer.
- Select the file name(s) and then click Open.
I hope this information will helps.