I have RealPlayer Plus with a lifetime license. I'm getting this, too. I shouldn't be bothered by anything like this at all EVER. I don't want to go through some 50 step process just because you're not considering MY license type. Please fix.
I can't install updates for
HELP! I can't install updates for my RealPlayer Plus.
I receive this error. I have followed the instructions pasted below but I still get the error message. My computers Date and Time are correct.
Can you please help me find a solution?
Solution 4: Correct your computer's system date.
If you can sign in, but then are immediately prompted to sign in again and the Sign in option is still visible from the Help menu, then your computer may have an incorrect system date (such as November 2019) that is interfering.
Each time you sign in, RealNetworks sets a player cookie, which gives you features and content access. This cookie is coded with an expiration date. If the system date is after this expiration date, the cookie instantly expires and you are automatically signed out as soon as you sign in.
1. Right-click the clock in the lower right hand corner of your screen.
2. Select Adjust Date/Time.
3. Make sure the date is correct.
4. Click OK, and then sign in again.
5. Reset your RealPlayer cookie. See Solution 6 below for instructions. This file is created the first time you sign in to RealPlayer. If the information in this file is incorrect, it can cause sign in problems. By deleting this file and then signing back into RealPlayer, you create a new cookie, which should clear up any incorrect information.
Solution 5: Enable cookies in RealPlayer.
1. Click the RealPlayer logo in the upper left, then click Preferences.
2. Under Connection, select Internet.
3. Ensure that Enable RealPlayer Cookies is selected.
4. Click OK.
Note: If you do not enable cookies, you won't be able to use the premium features and services you paid for.
Solution 6: Delete and reset your cookie.
1. If RealPlayer is open, close it.
2. On your keyboard: Hold down the Windows key and press the letter R.
3. In the Run box that opens, type %appdata%
4. Click OK.
5. Double-click the Real folder.
6. Double-click the RealPlayer folder.
7. Right-click the cookies.txt file.
8. Select Delete.
9. Close the window.
10. Start RealPlayer.
11. Sign in to create a new cookie file.
You should now be able to access the premium features.