This happens every month as youtube is updated We will have to wait for realplayer to be updated to counter what ever they did to their software
Realplayer can't download videos from YouTube
Realplayer can't download videos from YouTube - just says something like "Can't find any videos at that address". Is this permanent or a temporary problem ? I have tried the work arounds suggested by posts on RealPlayer support sites but they do not work
Can you please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer and look for a file name videodl.exe. Can you please right click on it and go to Properties. We would like you to click the Details tab and let us know what the Product Version is?
Please note: It should be 2020.01.24
If it is not this version, please follow these steps to update your Downloader.
1. Type Internet Options in the Windows search bar or open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options.
2. Under Browsing History, click Delete and Delete again when prompted.
3. Click OK and close Internet Options/Internet Explorer.
4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
5. Click the Download This Video button. (You will still receive "No videos to download" message at this time)
6. Close all Windows and restart your PC.
7. Go back to your web browser and download a video. (You should be able to download videos again)
If the issue persists, please let us know.