Can you please us know what version of videodl you have?
We have noticed that for some reason the website you are trying to download from thinks that you have downloaded many videos. We are not sure if you are being one of them.
Can you please follow these steps and let us know the outcome?
1. Turn off your modem and wireless router.
2. After a minute, turn your modem first.
3. Wait for all the lights to be back up on your modem.
4. Turn on your wireless router and wait for all the lights to be back up.
5. Restart your PC and connect to your Internet.
6. Attempt to download a video and let me know how it goes.
Also, do you have other PCs in your network? If yes, is it working on them?