We sent you an email. We will take it from there. Request you to keep your posts civil.
unable to download
you know you keep saying download the new version of real player . as I and many dozens of others have found out "it doesn't work". you keep blaming you-tube for the problem, why is I can download you-tube videos on other download sites..i think you dumb asses don't have a clue
I totally agree with Randy. I tried to update to the new version a week ago, and it totally screwed up. tried to uninstall it, but didn't work right, even after using Revo Uninstaller.
Won't even install at all now. Your program is totally useless now, and thank GOD I have something a thousand times better!!!
there is no way i'm letting you into my computer. the problem is not with my computer. it's hard to keep this civil when your end does't have an awnser to what the problem is .. as far as i'm concerned keep your downloader
Please use a product that works for you. Without troubleshooting it is very difficult to understand what is going on.
Please follow these steps to reinstall RealPlayer.
1. Go to Control Panel and uninstall RealPlayer.
2. Go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed and download and run the installer.
3. Once the Fixit program opens, click Next.
4. Select Uninstalling.
5. You will see a list of programs installed. Scroll down and look for "Video Downloader". Select that and click Next and click on "Yes, try uninstall". This will remove the application.
6. Run the Fixit program once again. (You will need to run this program a few times)
7. Follow steps 4 and remove the following programs (in the said order)
a. RealUpdgrade 1.1
Note: You have to run Fixit each time you want to uninstall these applications.
8. Delete Real & RealNetworks folders from
a. C:\Program Files (x86)
c. C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming
d. C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local
Once you have uninstalled all of them and deleted the folders, restart your computer. Download RealPlayer from www.real.com. Ideally, this should install properly.
Please do let us know how it goes.
Used the Fix-it tool and that only did a little bit. I unhid all my files/folders & went through each folder that you listed & manually deleted everything..Re-installed the program & now it's working again.