There are a few different reasons why a customer may not be able to log in.
If you receive a "Not connected to internet" error, then try the steps in this article: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204040753
If you receive a "Currently not connected" error, then try the steps in this article: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204043323
If a blank page appears instead of sign-in box, then try the steps in this article: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204040673
If none of these suggestions helps, please write back to us and provide the following information:
- What operating system are you using (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- Do you have any security software installed (Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)?
- What exactly happens when you try to sign in?
- Did you receive any error messages?
- What version of RealTimes or RealPlayer is installed? (See https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513)
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.