Please uninstall and reinstall RealPlayer by following the steps below:
1 - First, you need to uninstall the program by following the instructions from this article: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204040013
2 - After uninstalling RealPlayer from the Control Panel, please delete the application folders. Here's how: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/220342848
3 - Reboot your computer and reinstall RealPlayer. You can install the current version by going to: http://www.real.com/
If, at the end of the installation, RealPlayer prompts you to create an account, please select the "Already have an account? Sign in" option that you'll see at the bottom of the Sign in window. Enter your email address and password and click on the Sign in button and install the additional components.
If the issue persists, please provide the following information:
- What Operating System is installed on your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- What version of RealPlayer is installed on your PC? (Here's how to check the version: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513)
- What steps do you follow and what difficulties do you encounter (or when does the program crash)?
- Do you receive any error messages? What is the exact message that appears on your desktop?
- Please send us screen shots showing the steps you follow and the results. To learn how to take a screen shot, please follow the steps from the article below: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039473
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.