why am I having many problems I have purchase real plus three times already I do not understand you want more money each time I purchase new computer n now you have come up with new message realtime realplayer real plus why can you simplify
Unable to access Plus features
I upgraded to Plus a long time ago. I use its features only occasionally, but want to keep them. I am trying to burn a DVD at the moment without success. Following some advice on your support pages, I have done the following:
- fully uninstalled the product.
- downloaded it again from your website and installed it
- Opened the application as an administrator
- Signed in
- Gone to the library tab and selected CD/DVD option
- Put a blank DVD in the drive
- Clicked on "Burn a CD"
- Changed Current Burner to Video Disc Burner
- Downloaded the Video Burn Plugin
- Restarted RealPlayer (as admin again). Still signed in.
- Gone back to Library and to Video Disc Burner
- Select DVD Video as teh Disc type
- Now I get a message asking me to upgrade to RealPlayer 18 Plus
I seem to have lost the upgrade that I once bought. Is there any way that I can restore these functions?
When you originally purchased RealPlayer Plus, it is a one-time charge. Each version is considered a separate product--so with that purchase, you received updates and support of that version for no additional fees or hidden charges. As RealNetworks makes new products available to customers, it's not possible for us to continue supporting older products. We are no longer making any updates to RealPlayer Cloud, RealPlayer 16, or prior versions, so some features (such as Download This Video) may not work on these versions. To download previous version of RealPlayer following the article:
To resolve a DVD burning issue, follow the below article:
I paid for the Real Player Plus service but when I log in it states that it is a free account. How can I get into my Plus Service.