Basically, to rename a file you just need to right-click on it and then to select the ''Details'' option. A new window will be displayed and you can type in the new title.
In case of difficulties, please provide the following information:
- What Operating System is installed on your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
- What version of RealPlayer is installed on your PC? (Here's how to check the version: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513)
- What steps do you follow and what difficulties do you encounter?
- Do you receive any error messages? What is the exact message that appears on your desktop?
- Please send us screen shots showing the steps you follow and the results. To learn how to take a screen shot, please follow the steps from the article below: https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039473
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.