If you have any firewall programs installed, it might have blocked it. Can you check with your firewall program's settings and enable RealDownloader?
Downloader did not download with real player
When I finally got RealPlayer to download (in safe mode) it did not download the video downloader for the internet.
I had it before (Downloader) and RealPlayer kept crashing. I was directed to delete it had to do a special microsoft cleaner to get rid of it. Then downloaded real player again. Now Real Player works but no downloader. Both Realtimes and Real Player are enabled in my firewall. But there is no downloader to enable.
Thank you for writing back. Can you please do the following and let us know the version of videodl.exe
1. Open C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer (Folder)
2. Look for a file named videodl.exe and right click the file
3. Click the Details tab and let us know the Product version
Please note: If the version is not 2019.01.17, it means that the update was not installed or something didn't work right. In any case, can you please confirm?
It says 2018.11.07....hmmmm not right then. What now?
Yes, that indicates that the update didn't take place. Can you once again confirm if you followed these steps if not please do this?
1. Open Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser
2. Go to YouTube and play any video
3. Click on the Download button (You will still receive a "No videos to download" message)
4. Close the browser
5. Restart your PC and go back to download a video now. (Step 3 through Step 5 will update the RealDownloader and you should be able to download videos again)
If the downloader still doesn't work for you, please let us know.
I've tried it many times....there is no download button. I wasn't having problems till the Real Player had to be downloaded again. I am familiar with this product, have had it for years. I use the downloader alot...no button. Not listed on my computer with the trimmer, converter,and player. Won't do anything if I am in RealPlayer and click the download from the drop down menu. It's just not there.
We sent you an email. We'll take it from there.