For not being able to play MP4 videos, please follow these instructions.
1. Open RealPlayer.
2. Click the RealPlayer logo, then Preferences.
3. In the Category pane, select Hardware.
- Under Video Card Compatibility, move the slider bar Most reliable.
- Click OK twice to save the changes.
- Close out of RealPlayer, restart it, and sign back in.
- If this does not work, set Video Card Compatibility back to its default.
Please follow these instructions to resolve your downloader issue.
1. Type Internet Options in the Windows search bar or open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options.
2. Under Browsing History, click Delete and Delete again when prompted.
3. Click OK and close Internet Options/Internet Explorer.
4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
5. Click the Download This Video button. (You will still receive "No videos to download" message at this time)
6. Close all Windows and restart your PC.
7. Go back to your web browser and download a video. (You should be able to download videos again)