We thank you for your patience while we were able to resolve the Downloader issue. Please follow these steps to update your Downloader.
1. Type Internet Options in the Windows search bar or open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options.
2. Under Browsing History, click Delete and Delete again when prompted.
3. Click OK and close Internet Options/Internet Explorer.
4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
5. Click the Download This Video button. (You will still receive "No videos to download" message at this time)
6. Close all Windows and restart your PC.
7. Go back to your web browser and download a video. (You should be able to download videos again)