We are not aware of any issues with RealPlayer installation. Can you please let us know what is happening when you install RealPlayer? Are you seeing any error messages?
Wow 2019 still has issue while installing
Wow are the dev sleeping, people had this problem in 2015 and it still ongoing, so for you it’s ok that your customer need to troubleshoot just to install your software ? Installer does nothing and no i wont jump throu hoops for it to work just wanted to point out this ridiculous flaw, it’s still there!
Please sign in to leave a comment.
Really you must be kidding, type realplayer won't install in google you can find people with the same issue in 2015, and still happening as you can see, it's real easy to find. We start the installer there's a loading then nothing at all, people had the same problem in 2015.
Please follow these instructions.
1. Go to Control Panel and uninstall RealPlayer (if there is one existing).
2. Go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed and download and run the installer.
3. Once the Fixit program opens, click Next.
4. Select Uninstalling.
5. You will see a list of programs installed. Scroll down and look for "Video Downloader". Select that and click Next and click on "Yes, try uninstall". This will remove the application.
6. Run the Fixit program once again. (You will need to run this program a few times)
7. Follow steps 4 and remove the following programs (in the said order)
a. RealUpdgrade 1.1
Note: You have to run Fixit each time you want to uninstall these applications.
8. Delete Real & RealNetworks folders from
a. C:\Program Files (x86)
c. C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming
d. C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local
Once you have uninstalled all of them and deleted the folders, restart your computer. Download RealPlayer from www.real.com. Ideally, this should install properly.
Please do let us know how it goes.
Please note: If you have any playlists created, you will have to recreate them.
Come on all this jut to install a video player, just admit defeat already. Who wants to get into this much troubleshootin for a video player, why don't you fix this issue at root instead of imposing this nonsense on your customer. I'll use vlc instead nevermind.
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate team. Your insights and opinions will help us in our ongoing efforts to enhance our products and services.