We sent you an email with instructions. Here are the instructions again.
Do you have 2 different DVD drives in your PC? If you do, RealPlayer is looking at the default drive and not the drive where you have your disk in. You can change this in RealPlayer's Preferences.
Here is how you do it.
1. Open RealPlayer.
2. Click RealPlayer logo from the top left corner and click Preferences.
3. Expand CD by clicking the + sign and click CD Burner.
4. Under Default Recordable Drive, choose the DVD drive you have your disk in and click OK.
If you don't have 2 DVD drives, please do this. (This removes RealPlayer from the equation)
1. Open a folder and double click on My Computer or My PC.
2. Right Click on the DVD drive that you have the Disk in and click Open.
If the message says "Insert disk", it means that the drivers of your DVD drive are the problem.
Anyway, please let us know how this goes or respond to our email.