This happens every month as youtube is updated We will have to wait for realplayer to be updated to counter what ever they did to their software
Realplayer can't download videos from YouTube
Realplayer can't download videos from YouTube - just says something like "Can't find any videos at that address". Is this permanent or a temporary problem ? I have tried the work arounds suggested by posts on RealPlayer support sites but they do not work
Post is closed for comments.
Can you please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer and look for a file name videodl.exe. Can you please right click on it and go to Properties. We would like you to click the Details tab and let us know what the Product Version is?
Please note: It should be 2020.01.24
If it is not this version, please follow these steps to update your Downloader.
1. Type Internet Options in the Windows search bar or open Internet Explorer and click Internet Options.
2. Under Browsing History, click Delete and Delete again when prompted.
3. Click OK and close Internet Options/Internet Explorer.
4. Open one of the web browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge) and go to YouTube.com.
5. Click the Download This Video button. (You will still receive "No videos to download" message at this time)
6. Close all Windows and restart your PC.
7. Go back to your web browser and download a video. (You should be able to download videos again)
If the issue persists, please let us know.
I have the same problem Got an email from support
Thank you for contacting RealNetworks Customer Support. Can you please let us know the following information:
1. Please go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Real\RealPlayer.
2. Right click on videodl and click Properties and then the Details tab.
Please provide us with the version number you see there.
Could you also provide us with a sample URL that you are trying to download?
Latest version I have is 2020.09.20.0
Let's wait and see what the solution is as this seems to happen every so often when there is an upgrade to the Real Player software.
Thank you for writing back. You do seem to have the latest version of the Downloader.
Can you please go to this folder, delete the cookies.txt file and restart your PC?
C:\Users\<your pc name>\AppData\Local\Real\RealPlayer\Content\DL2 (Please note: Content folder may be hidden, if so set it to show hidden files)
This should fix the issue.
Please note: This is an old post. Request you to start a new one.