As you mentioned that you are unable to watch videos, I suggest you first reset your browser setting by following the below article:
Regarding the download issue, I suggest you to follow the steps provided in this article:
If you are still unable to download videos, please provide the following information:
• Are you able to see the "Download This Video" option?
• Do you receive an error message? What does it say?
• Is this happening to all videos, on all sites or just with a particular one?
• What web browser do you use, and which version? (See https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/207275617)
• What version of RealTimes or RealPlayer is installed? (See https://customer.real.com/hc/en-us/articles/204039513)
• What is the operating system of your computer (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)?
• Do you have any security software installed (Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)?
The more specific you are, the better I will be able to assist you.