How can I take the music from a video and make an .mp3 file?
Convert immediately after download:
- In the RealDownloader window, move the mouse over a downloaded video in the list.
- Click Convert to MP3.
Convert in RealPlayer Library:
- In the RealPlayer Library, right-click on the video you want to convert.
- Select Edit > Convert.
- Click the field under "Convert to..."
- Under Audio Formats, select MP3.
- Click OK.
Converting multiple files at once:
This might be cumbersome the first time if you have a large video collection, but it only has to be done once.
- In the RealPlayer Library, click Photos & Videos on the left.
- On the top-right, click the drop-down (it says "Timeline" by default). Select Folder.
- Scroll down, and look for Videos\RealTimes\RealDownloader or Videos\RealPlayer Downloads\.
- While pressing the CTRL key on your keyboard, click to select the videos you wish to play as music.
- Right-click the selected videos. Select Edit > Convert.
- RealTimes Converter opens. Click the big silver button.
- Type "MP3" in the box on the top-right. MP3 should appear below. Click MP3.
- Click OK.
- Click Start.
Files will automatically be added to the Library under Music.