Why do I have two different languages coming out of my speakers when I play a video?
Some files may be encoded with multiple languages. In most cases, one language will play from the left speaker channel and the other from the right speaker channel.
To resolve this issue, do one of the following:
- Go to the website the file was downloaded from, and download the plugin needed to play the file correctly.
- Change the balance of your system sound:
1. Double-click the speaker icon next to the clock in the lower-right corner of your screen.
2. In the Volume Control dialog box under Wave, drag the Balance slider all the way to the left or right.
If the Volume Control dialog box does not display the Volume Control or Wave sliders, add them:
1. Double-click the speaker icon, select the Options menu, and choose Properties.
2. In the Show the following controls section, select Volume Control and Wave.
3. Click OK.