How do I add videos, photos, and Stories to my Cloud or share them from my Android?
To upload items:
- Tap the three dots that appear in the top right of the app and select Upload.
- Select the items you want to upload. You can select more than one.
- Tap Upload at the top of the app.
Note: Once a Story has been uploaded to RealCloud, it can no longer be edited.
To share items:
- Tap the three dots that appear in the top right of the app and select Share.
- Select the items you want to share. You can select more than one.
- Tap Share at the top of the app.
- Enter a caption for your share and tap OK.
- Select how you want to share the file(s): email, text message, Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter. (Note: if you are sharing multiple items, Facebook is not an option.)
- Enter the email address or select a contact, if applicable, enter a message and tap Share.
If we recognize that one of your contacts has a RealTimes account you will see "RealTimes user" beneath their name. We will share your photo or video to that person using the method they've told us they prefer.
Email recipients will receive an email letting them know you shared a video, and the email will contain a link to play the video in a new browser window. (When sharing via text message, your carrier's usual text messaging rates will apply.)
Note: Except for videos from your Camera Roll, shared videos must be less than 20 minutes long.
Can I share videos with non-RealTimes users? Sure! Recipients do not need to have RealTimes installed to see the items you share with them.
If you experience any difficulty uploading or sharing videos, read this article.