Why does my upload take so long or fail to complete?
Please check the following:
- Internet speed: The length of time it takes to upload a video can vary greatly depending on your Internet connection speed and the size of the file. Read this article for more information, including a list of typical upload times.
- Internet/Wi-Fi connection: It's possible that a dropped connection interrupted the upload or share process. Please check your connection and try again.
- Available storage space: If you have used most or all of your available storage space, then the upload will fail if the file size exceeds the space available. Videos are uploaded to your Cloud Library when they are being shared.
- Are you signed in? You must be signed in to the RealTimes app to upload to your RealCloud Library and share videos.
- Upload Quality: Changing the Upload Quality can sometimes resolve upload issues. In the RealTimes app settings, go to Video Quality > Upload Quality from Camera Roll and select Original. The upload will be slower, but should succeed.
If none of these troubleshooting steps resolves the issue, please contact Customer Support.