Of the three Display Modes available in RealTimes — Normal Mode, Toolbar Mode, and Theater Mode — Theater Mode displays like so:
- The Player Controls appear as a toolbar at the bottom of the screen. The toolbar also includes the menu button.
- The video image appears in the center of the screen against a black background. Using Theater Mode does not change your desktop. It only hides the desktop while you watch the presentation.
Change the Display Mode when in Theater Mode
- To return to Normal Mode, click on the right end of the toolbar.
- To change directly to a different display mode, press [F7] (Normal Mode) or [F8] (Toolbar Mode).
- Press [ESC] to exit Full Screen Theater Mode.